The coating machine is composed of screw conveyor, stirred tank, oil pump and main engine. Powder dusting or liquid coating process can effectively prevent the agglomeration of compound fertilizers. According to the technical requirements, the equipment has been specially designed on the internal structure. The polypropylene inner liner or acid resistant stainless steel is used in the main machine. It can effectively prevent the agglomeration of organic fertilizer.Polypyelene lining or acid--resistant stainless stell is used in the main unit.This equipment has been specially designed on the internal structure according to the process requirements,and is an effective special equipment for organic and inorganic fertilizers.
The driving belt and pulley are driven by the main motor. Through the reducer, the drive shaft is driven, and the open gear is fitted to the big tooth ring fixed on the body by the drive shaft. The material is added from the feed end, through the inside of the barrel. Mix with powder (liquid) and flow out from the outlet.
The machine can be divided into five parts:
1. Bracket part: The whole body rotation part is supported by the bracket, and the force is larger. Therefore, the wheel bracket of the machine is welded by medium carbon steel plate and channel steel, and through strict quality control and special technical requirements, it has reached the purpose of the machine.
2. Transmission part: The transmission part of the whole particles is particularly important, and the whole body's work is thus carried out. The transmission rack is welded by high quality channel steel and has passed strict quality requirements.
3. Large gear ring: Fixed in the body, and transmission small gear teeth, to drive the body to work, the use of high-tech wear-resistant materials, so that the machine life longer.
4. Roll band: Fixed on both sides of the body to support the whole body.
5. Body part: The whole coating machine is the most important part of the body, the use of high quality medium carbon steel welding, and through strict quality control and specific technical requirements, to achieve the purpose of the machine.